Dedicated TX Lawyer Represents Clients in Military Divorce Cases
Knowledgeable Houston attorney handles breakups where one of the spouses is in the armed forces
Any divorce is difficult, but when a husband or wife is on active military duty, only a lawyer familiar with the special circumstances of military divorce litigation can provide comprehensive representation. At Law Offices of Craig Seldin PLLC, I understand military procedure and lifestyle, so I’m able to protect your legal rights without having to learn on the job.
Skilled family litigator who worsk on behalf of service members and their families
Military life often takes people far away from their homes and loved ones. If your marriage is ending, I can provide the legal support you need and advise you on issues including:
- Residency rules for service members and their spouses
- Calculating military compensation for purposes of spousal and child support
- Jurisdiction and procedure when a service member is deployed away from the marital home
- Access to base privileges, military pensions and other benefits available to active duty personnel, veterans and their families
- Health insurance for children and former spouses under TRICARE
In addition to providing thorough counsel for the legal aspects of your divorce, I never forget the special pressures faced by military members. I take great pride in fulfilling my obligation to assist the men and women who have made sacrifices for us either through personal service or as a military family member.
Diligent lawyer to protect your rights in divorce disputes
As a TX divorce attorney, I pursue optimal results on behalf of military and civilian clients. Whether your dispute relates to spousal support, the care of your children or the distribution of marital property, I won’t rest until you achieve the outcome you seek. Through strong advocacy in negotiation and trial, I strive to achieve an outcome that fully acknowledges your legal rights and contributions to your family.